2021 Father’s Day Giveaway
June 4th, 2021
Here’s a fun giveaway from the GreenUP Store to share with the father-figures in your life! Scroll down for the entry form!
This Father’s Day let’s honour the father-figures in our lives by giving them the tools to engage in thoughtful self-care or creative construction.
Every father is different, and we are all experiencing the pandemic a bit differently. Maybe the father figures in your life are craving some privacy and quiet self-care time. Or maybe the father figures in your life are craving to get started on a new home project.
The GreenUP Store has put together two great gift options to celebrate dads, from the shaving enthusiast to the sustainable builder.
Enter now for your chance to choose one of these great gift packages – only one will be given away, and we are only drawing one winner: so it’s up to the winner to decide!
- Rockwell Safety Razor 2C $35 – This adjustable safety razor is a great gift idea for any father-figure who shaves and wants to ditch plastic disposables razors for good! Each razor includes instructions and a set of 5 replacement blades. There is even a beginner setting that makes it impossible for users to cut themselves, while still getting a nice close shave.
- Rockwell Shaving Brush $16 – The Rockwell Shaving Brush takes shaving to a whole other level! This brush features durable synthetic bristles which are exceptionally soft and produce a nice rich lather.
- Simply Natural Canada Shaving Soap $16 – This luxurious shaving soap includes vanilla, sandalwood, honey and beer. It is sustainably packaged in a reusable 250mL Mason jar, which is easy to hold while lathering. Simply wet your shaving brush with warm water and lather soap directly in the container, using a circular motion.
- A $25 TheBoro.ca Giftcard
- Sustainable Home Design by Chris Magwood $39.95 – This book offers building enthusiasts with a complete start-to-finish guide on how to design, plan and build a sustainable home. Chris Magwood has designed and built some of the most innovative, sustainable buildings in North America and has an encyclopedic knowledge of sustainable building materials. He is also the co-founder and director of The Endeavour Centre for Innovative Building and Living.
- Miir Camp Cup 12oz $30 – This retro stainless steel camp cup is ideal for hot or cold beverages! It features a double-layered, vacuum-insulated design and hardshell powder coat that resembles the speckled enamel finish on 1950s cookware. Any builder will tell you that having a lid on your beverage is a great way to keep sawdust and debris out!
- A $25 TheBoro.ca Giftcard
Sorry, but this form is no longer accepting submissions.
Total retail value of each package is approximately $100. Contest closes June 13, 2021. Contest Rules & Regulations