August 2020 Zero Waste Contest
August 1st, 2020
This month’s zero waste feature is the PlanetBox Rover LunchBox. Why do we love thee? Let me count the ways:
- The Rover has five compartments to make packing a variety of foods super simple. With four main compartments and one special treat spot, this lunch box is designed for variety and versatility. The Rover is ideal for grazing and small portion sizes, so you can introduce new food groups to your picky eaters’ diet.
- The Rover Lunch Box is made from high quality, food grade 18/8 stainless steel, so you can be sure that it contains no lead, PVC, phthalates or BPA material. The materials used to contain food need to be chemically inert so that they don’t react with the food itself and release harmful toxins.
- The Rover includes two leak-proof containers with food-grade silicone lids. The Big Round Dipper and Little Round Dipper are ideal for packing a variety of “wet” foods, such as yoghurt, berries, or hummus.
- The Rover is super easy to clean! Just stick it in the dishwasher or hand wash as desired. Be sure to remove the magnets first; you can store them on the refrigerator when the lunchbox is not in use.
- Planet Box offers a 5 year warranty on the Rover Lunch Box.
Ultimately, the PlanetBox Rover Lunch Box is a valuable piece of litterless lunch gear that can be reused again and again. It’s easier to pack a lunch full of whole foods when you don’t have to mess about with separate plastic containers and lids. Having a reusable bento-style lunch box means you can skip the single-use plastic wrap and zip-top sandwich bags. Packing lunches doesn’t have to include packaged foods! With the right gear, it can be just as simple and convenient to prep real food for school, work or days on the go!
August Zero Waste Contest: complete & submit the form below to enter for your chance to win a $25 gift card toward the purchase of any PlanetBox product carried at the GreenUP Store. We’d also love it if you shared a picture of your favourite package-free snack by tagging @PtboGreenUP on Instagram, Facebook, or Twitter!
Sorry, but this form is no longer accepting submissions.
Contest Rules & Regulations. Contest closes August 31, 2020.