Ecology Park Nursery
The GreenUP Ecology Park Native Plant & Tree Nursery offers native and edible trees, shrubs, and plants.
In response to the COVID-19 pandemic and through consultation with Peterborough Public Health, we have taken the following measures to ensure the wellbeing, health, and safety of both customers and staff.
Procedures during COVID-19:
- Only pedestrian access is permitted. Please use parking at the south end of the Beavermead parking lot off Marsdale Drive.
- No compost, mulch, or wood chips are available. Patrons are encouraged to check the price list posted here before planning a visit to ensure we have what you want. Our team updates this list on Tuesday each week to remove sold-out items. Please understand the list may not always be entirely accurate. (Ecology Park is a welcoming home to urban wildlife, and they occasionally damage stock.)
- Individuals are asked to stay at home and not visit the Nursery if they or anyone they have been in close contact with have a respiratory illness, have travelled outside of Ontario in the past 14 days, or are displaying any symptoms of COVID-19.
- Patrons of the Nursery are asked to maintain physical distancing at all times (minimum 2 metres distance between individuals).
- Patrons of the Nursery are asked to consider wearing a mask to protect others.
- Entry to the Nursery will be limited. Patrons are asked to wait in line until directed by staff to enter the nursery.
- Patrons are asked to sanitize hands before entering the sales area. Hand sanitizer will be provided on site.
- Patrons are asked to go with the flow and follow the directional arrows through the Nursery space.
- Cashless payment is preferred.
- Loading service for heavy purchase will be provided. Patrons are asked to follow instructions provided by our staff and maintain physical distancing.
Open from June 13 to October 11
Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays: 10am-4pm