Ecology Park Nursery
The GreenUP Ecology Park Native Plant & Tree Nursery offers native and edible trees, shrubs, and plants.
In response to the COVID-19 pandemic and through consultation with Peterborough Public Health, we have taken the following measures to ensure the wellbeing, health, and safety of both customers and staff.
Procedures during COVID-19:
- Only pedestrian access is permitted. Please use parking at the south end of the Beavermead parking lot off Marsdale Drive.
- No compost, mulch, or wood chips are available. Patrons are encouraged to check the price list posted here before planning a visit to ensure we have what you want. Our team updates this list on Tuesday each week to remove sold-out items. Please understand the list may not always be entirely accurate. (Ecology Park is a welcoming home to urban wildlife, and they occasionally damage stock.)
- Individuals are asked to stay at home and not visit the Nursery if they or anyone they have been in close contact with have a respiratory illness, have travelled outside of Ontario in the past 14 days, or are displaying any symptoms of COVID-19.
- Patrons of the Nursery are asked to maintain physical distancing at all times (minimum 2 metres distance between individuals).
- Patrons of the Nursery are asked to consider wearing a mask to protect others.
- Entry to the Nursery will be limited. Patrons are asked to wait in line until directed by staff to enter the nursery.
- Patrons are asked to sanitize hands before entering the sales area. Hand sanitizer will be provided on site.
- Patrons are asked to go with the flow and follow the directional arrows through the Nursery space.
- Cashless payment is preferred.
- Loading service for heavy purchase will be provided. Patrons are asked to follow instructions provided by our staff and maintain physical distancing.
Open from June 13 to October 9
Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays: 10am-4pm