Union Gas Home Reno Rebate Program
Planning renovations or upgrades to your home in the near future? More significant incentives has just been announced! Maximum incentives are $5,000 up from $2,500, including up to $500 for the energy assessments. GreenUP can conduct the pre- and post-audits for you! Call us!
Outfit your home with the right renos and upgrades, and you could be eligible for some big savings from Union Gas.
GreenUP will conduct pre- and post- retrofit or upgrade audits for customers in the lakefront area, between Bownanville and Belleville, and will help you navigate this program to ensure you maximize your rebate.
How do I qualify?
1. Be a Union Gas customer who heats your home with a natural gas furnace or boiler
2. Own a detached, semi-detached, row townhouse, or mobile home
3. Complete an energy assessment both before and after renovations
4. complete at least two eligible renovations
How can you get started?
1. Call GreenUP before starting your renovations. We’ll help you complete your pre-renovation energy assessment and we’ll review your reno and upgrade options with you.
2. Complete at least two of the eligible renovations or upgrades, and
3. Call us back and we’ll complete your post-renovation assessment. We’ll also collect and submit all the necessary paperwork to Union Gas, so that you’ll get your rebate cheques as fast as possible!
What can I get?
The maximum $2,500 rebate includes up to $500 for both energy assessments. You pay the HST on the cost of the assessment.
Eligible Insulation and Sealing Rebates can be found here on the Union Gas webpage.
GreenUP is proud to be an approved delivery agent for Union Gas’ Home Reno Rebate Program. As of April 1st, 2016, this program has expanded to serve Union Gas customers along the eastern shore of Lake Ontario.
GreenUP’s Certified Energy Auditors will ensure you qualify for the program, will conduct the pre- and post-renovation audits, and will file your paperwork with Union Gas to help you get your rebate as quickly as possible.
Program Contact Information
Name: Kristen LaRocque
Position: GreenUP Store & Resource Centre Cooridnator
Phone: 705-745-3238 ext. 222